Patch Notes for Revelations 2.0.2
Fixes, changes and improvements
- When creating a new character, the new pilot would sometimes not be placed into a ship when space loaded. This has been resolved.
- Players reactivating their account as part of the reactivation campaign will be offered the tutorial if they create a new character.
- In some situations, a starbase would have its shield status reset to 50% after downtime. This has been resolved.
- Very rarely during start-up, some starbase structures would be put into an invalid state, and would prevent other starbases in the system from loading correctly. This has been resolved.
Hotfixes- The following items were resolved during previous maintenance periods with hotfixes:
- An issue with the display of alliance to alliance standings in chat and the overview has been resolved.
- The market icon showing whether a character met the skill requirements for an item was incorrectly displaying no requirements met. This has been resolved.