Mass Test on Singularity: Tues 30th October 2018
We are planning a mass test on Singularity today, Tuesday 30th October, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
- New jump gate structures (replacement for jump bridges) and other navigation structures (cyno jammer + cyno beacon)
- Updated stargate graphical effects.
- Quick look at the Activity Tracker
- Client and server performance for the November release
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
- Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
- More detailed instructions are available here.
- Will be updated soon (2-3 jumps, 1 jump gate jump, 1 structure bash, 1 fight after jumping)
What else should I know?
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test
Further information about test steps can be found in this forum thread, which we'll be updating: Mass Test on Singularity: Tuesday, October 30th, 2018