Clear Vision Screenshot Competition
As part of the Clear Vision update that went live into EVE Online on 4 June, which included a series of graphical updates, you can now participate in the Clear Vision Screenshot Competition in EVE and win some awesome prizes!
How To Participate
To take part in the contest and have a chance of winning one of the prizes for yourself, you need to do the following:
- Take an in-game screenshot that shows the beauty of EVE Online.
- Submit it on Twitter using @EVEOnline and #EVEisBeautiful hashtag, or on Facebook in the comments directly under the contest announcement post.
- The contest starts now and you have until 23:59 UTC on 21 June to share your screenshots.
- The winners will be picked by a panel of EVE developers live on CCPTV on 26 June.
To match the stunning universe of EVE Online, the rewards need to be equally incredible! The winners of this screenshot competition will receive:
- 1st place - AMD 5700 XT Graphics card + 1500 PLEX + player's choice of T-shirt from the EVE Gear Store
- 2nd place - 1500 PLEX + player's choice of T-shirt from the EVE Gear Store + SKIN
- 3rd-5th places - 1000 PLEX + SKIN
In addition, to make things more interactive for our viewers we will have another prize that will be given to one of the 5 finalists based on live Twitch voting during the show:
- The Rifter (USB Charger hub) + EVE Online card set
There are also some specifics regarding how to take and present your screenshot for it to be eligible for entry into the Clear Vision Screenshot Competition. Please see the guide below for taking your screenshots:
- Only one entry per person
- Screenshots should be unedited
- There should be no UI showing (press CTRL+F9 in game to hide it)
- Screenshots should be in the default PNG format EVE saves them in
- Where possible, use the highest graphical settings
- Screenshots should be in 1920x1080 or above
Best of luck, Capsuleers!