Patch Notes - Version 19.03
The following page will list patch notes for all updates within this release (Version 19.03). We invite you to join the player discussion about the content of this release on EVE Online forums:
Initial Release Date: 2021-04-13
Last update: 2021-04-27
2021-04-13.1 || 2021-04-14.1 || 2021-04-15.1 || 2021-04-20.1 || 2021-04-27.1
Patch Notes For 2021-04-27.1
Features & Changes
Science & Industry:
In accordance with the information provided in this development blog we are introducing several significant changes to industry in EVE. Today's patch will see the second set of major changes go live which will update blueprints, reactions, and components that are required for ship manufacturing.
- Reworked EDENCOM ships blueprints to more closely aligned to their Triglavian counterparts paradigm:
- Crystalline Carbonide has been removed from all blueprints.
- Zero-Point Condensates have been added to all ammo blueprints.
- The EDENCOM paradigm where a base item is required to manufacture a named items remains.
- Adjusted all T2 ships to no longer return basic minerals as materials when reprocessed. Materials removed from all T2 ships reprocessing are:
- Adjusted Standup T2 fighters to require T1 standup fighters in build requirements.
- Doubled the effective bonuses on Mykocerosin Boosters:
- Synth Blue Pill - Increased Shield Boost Bonus from 3% to 6%
- Synth Crash - Decreased Explosion Radius Bonus from -3% to -6%
- Synth Drop - Increased Tracking Speed Bonus from 3% to 6%
- Synth Exile - Increased Armor Repair Bonus from 3% to 6%
- Synth Frentix - Increased Optimal Range Modifier from 3% to 6%
- Synth Mindflood - Increased Capacitor Modifier from 3% to 6%
- Synth Sooth Sayer - Increased Falloff Bonus from 3% to 6%
- Synth X-Instinct - Reduced Signature Radius Modifier from -2.25% to 4.5%
- Fixed an issue where the expected increase of Mykoserocin gas sites was not functioning correctly. These sites can now be found in low security solar systems and additional null security locations as intended.
Patch Notes For 2021-04-20.1
Features & Changes
- Added Pirate Asteroid spawns to Stargates in nullsec systems, which have been removed following the removal of Asteroid belts on Tuesday 13 April.
- Localized the new content into French, German, Japanese, Korean and Russian.
- Fixed an issue that caused the jump gate audio to persist in warp, space, and hangar view after completing the jump.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Jump Gate VFX to appear incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Electro-Neural Signaller to not drop correctly.
Patch Notes For 2021-04-15.1
Features & Changes
- Added a new Capsuleer Survey that is accessible through the banner on the Character Selection Screen.
- Fixed an issue where UI pointers would sometimes use the wrong theme or be in the wrong position.
Patch Notes For 2021-04-14.1
- Fixed an issue with blueprints not being properly seeded on Market.
- Fixed an issue with Reactions incorrectly showing research information on show info screen.
- Fixed an issue with Fighters not being recalled when command was issued off grid.
- Fixed an issue with a travel route not displaying correctly that occurred when setting a destination (that included a jump bridge) through the Old Map.
Patch Notes For 2021-04-13.1
Features & Changes
- Missions & NPCs
- Science & Industry
- Game Systems
- User Interface
Features & Changes
- The rare Children of Light phenomena in the Iyen-Oursta system has received a dramatic visual upgrade.
- New landmark locations can be found within the following systems:
- New Eden
- Old Man Star
- The names of the top 10 fastest Capsuleers for each of the three routes in this year's Federation Grand Prix have been added to the description of the monument structure within the Federation Grand Prix Starting Line landmark site in Luminaire. Congratulations to the racers!
- A new hidden landmark location has been added to the game. The location of this landmark has previously been established in a piece of official EVE Online content, but has not been visible within the game until now.
- Added racial variation for hacking structures.
Missions & NPCs:
- Roaming Triglavian fleets will now be less aggressive with their choice of target locations within known space systems.
Science & Industry:
In accordance with the information provided in our recent development update we are introducing several significant changes to industry in EVE Online. Today's patch features the first set of major changes that will distribute necessary blueprints, reactions, and components required for ship manufacturing in a later release.
New blueprints and reactions can be acquired from the following Corporations listed below. Please note each Corporation offers different availability of blueprints/reactions, and you will need to consult in game Regional Markets to identify the supply.
- Propel Dynamics
- Eifyr and Co
- Freedom Extension
- Zoar and Sons
- Ducia Foundry
- Chemal Tech
- Modru's Legion
- Outer Ring Excavations
- Intaki Bank
- Amarr Navy
- Caldari Navy
- Federation Navy
- Republic Fleet
New Blueprints available:
Construction Components Blueprints
- Life Support Backup Unit Blueprint
- Genetic Mutation Inhibiter Blueprint
- Genetic Structure Repairer Blueprint
- Neurolink Enhancer Reservoir Blueprint
- Genetic Safeguard Filter Blueprint
- Genetic Lock Preserver Blueprint
- Programmable Purification Membrane Blueprint
- Core Temperature Regulator Blueprint
- Auto-Integrity Preservation Seal Blueprint
- G-O Trigger Neurolink Conduit Blueprint
- S-R Trigger Neurolink Conduit Blueprint
- R-O Trigger Neurolink Conduit Blueprint
- U-C Trigger Neurolink Conduit Blueprint
Capital Construction Blueprints
- Enhanced Neurolink Protection Cell Blueprint
- Neurolink Protection Cell Blueprint
- Capital Core Temperature Regulator Blueprint
Advanced Capital Construction Blueprints
- Ladar-FTL Interlink Communicator Blueprint
- Magnetometric-FTL Interlink Communicator Blueprint
- Gravimetric-FTL Interlink Communicator Blueprint
- Radar-FTL Interlink Communicator Blueprint
New Reactions available:
All new reactions can be started in the Standup Biochemical Reactor I service module.
Molecular-Forged Reaction Formulas
- Goal-Orienting Neurolink Stabilizer Reaction Formula
- Stress-Responding Neurolink Stabilizer Reaction Formula
- Reaction-Orienting Neurolink Stabilizer Reaction Formula
- Ultradian-Cycling Neurolink Stabilizer Reaction Formula
- Isotropic Neofullerene Gamma-9 Reaction Formula
- Isotropic Neofullerene Beta-6 Reaction Formula
- Isotropic Neofullerene Alpha-3 Reaction Formula
- Sense-Heuristic Neurolink Enhancer Reaction Formula
- Cogni-Emotive Neurolink Enhancer Reaction Formula
- Axosomatic Neurolink Enhancer Reaction Formula
- Hypnagogic Neurolink Enhancer Reaction Formula
- Meta-Operant Neurolink Enhancer Reaction Formula
Composite Reaction Formulas
- Thermosetting Polymer Reaction Formula
- Reinforced Carbon Fiber Reaction Formula
- Pressurized Oxidizers Reaction Formula
- Oxy-Organic Solvents Reaction Formula
- Carbon Fiber Reaction Formula
New Component Drops for Manufacturing:
The following new components are not manufactured, but can be acquired from exploration content in the universe.
- Counter-Subversion Sensor Array
- Nanoscale Filter Plate
- Electro-Neural Signaller
- Enhanced Electro-Neural Signaller
- Nano Regulation Gate
- Meta-Molecular Combiner
- Isotropic Deposition Guide
- LM-Composite Molecular Condenser
- AG-Composite Molecular Condenser
- CV-Composite Molecular Condenser
- AV-Composite Molecular Condenser
- Removed empty Asteroid Belts that have no asteroids left available.
- Mykoserocin gas sites can now be found in low security solar systems and additional null security locations.
- Dynamic Bounty & Encounter Surveillance Systems:
- The autopay timer for the Main Bank increased from 2h to 2h:45m
- The intrusion time to the Main bank decreased from 6m 30s to 6m
- Equilibrium value increased from 135% to 150%
- The Maximum Output of the Dynamic Bounty System increased from 180% to 200%
- Adjusted Dynamic Bounty System threshold margins
- Changed the anti-aliasing setting to be enabled by default for all new players.
- Implemented survey integration with the character selection screen. Keep your eyes open for an exciting and rewarding survey opportunity launching soon!
- Added a feature that allows the minimized Solar System map to maximize when reopening the Probe Scanner window.
- Added a feature that shows the structure type in search results.
- Added the ability to Unlock all targets via Target List Anchor or shortcut (not bound by default).
- Dragging a ship from the Selected Items window will now link to the ship dragged rather than the ship's type.
- Added several new help pointers, and improvement messaging on why a pointer might not be displayed.
- Added a "Buy and Fit" button to the Multifit window after a "Fit" fails to apply a fitting to a ship.
- Added the NPC icon to the Target that is also shown in the Overview.
- Added the option to 'Include Jump Bridges in Route' when using Autopilot, this can be toggled On/Off in the Autopilot options.
- Fixed an issue where the user could not claim Omega Daily Rewards on the first day after Day 30 reward.
- Fixed an issue that caused Signature Radius Suppressor's passive bonus to work while the module was offline.
- Fixed a capitalization error on an ad in the Jita 4-4 station.
- Fixed a visual issue where moons would have a noticeable black border on their dark sides.
- Adjusted the Turret locations on the Sacrilege to prevent overlapping.
- Adjusted the Biosecurity Responder SKIN on the Tengu.
- Fixed an issue where the camera could be moved around with the directional scanner while jumping through stargates.
- Fixed an issue where the inside of the Retriever was visible from certain angles.
- Adjusted camera pivot on the Blackbird and other ship variants.
- Fixed an issue that stopped Jita 4-4 from firing fireworks on special occasions.
- Adjusted Bloody Hands SKIN on Panther and Typhoon.
- Adjusted Mammoth and Mastodon ship symmetry.
- Adjusted point lights on Triglavian ships.
- Fixed an issue that caused Mobile Cynosural Blueprint icons and Blueprint Copies icons to not display.
- Fixed an issue with Tracking Computer's audio increasing over time after activation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Triglavian Stellar Accelerator to not be affected by Inactive client muting or advanced audio settings.
- Adjusted the text on the pop up warning players about insufficient funds in a player's wallet when attempting to modify Escrow Order
- Fixed an issue that caused the Agents & Missions tab in the Agency to sometime fail to load.
- Removed inconsistencies in Holds & Bays functionality between Ships and Structures.
- Fixed an issue that caused Stasis Webification Probes not to appear in global search.
- Fixed an issue where the Naglfar created errors in log files.
- Fixed the source loops behind the ice planet atmosphere to not click while crossfading.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the scene to change when adjusting audio settings.
- Fixed an issue where not all redeemable items were highlighted in the "Redeem Items" window when having more than 6 items to redeem and the window at its minimum size.
- Fixed an issue with the URL entry field on the Alliance page not auto-creating a link as intended.
- Fixed an issue in the fitting window where skill icons overlap a fitting text.
- Fixed an issue in the Agency that displayed 'Unavailable in Wormholes' while in Abyssal Deadspace.
- Fixed an issue where 'Warp to location' button does not function when clicking on it for the first time under Incursion sites in The Agency.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip does not display when mousing-over any star system shaded red in the old map containing My Locations.
- Fixed an issue that caused all systems of a Constelation to not automatically highlight, when searching for a System on the map, until you hover the mouse over any solar system.
- Fixed an issue where the New Location (i.e. bookmark) window does not remember its position when closing and opening again.
- Fixed an issue when creating a new corporation, the check box is not aligned with the 'Allow friendly fire' text.
- Fixed an issue where the Edit Location window could be opened multiple times concurrently.
- Fixed an issue with inconsistent restrictions of Alliance name length.
- Fixed an issue with the ticker suggestion repeats when creating a Corporation or an Alliance.
- Fixed an issue where the window in foreground, while inactive, won't stay in foreground when refocused.
- Fixed an issue where the Show Info window for EVE System is missing icon when opened from an automatically created event in the Calendar.
- Fixed an issue in the Incursions page of The Agency where the hit box to display the tooltip for the Mothership icon is misplaced.
- Fixed issues with dragging Capsule information into chat.
- Updated Leviathan traits page to remove Rapid Torpedo Launcher reference.
- Fixed an issue preventing selling to certain Buy Orders on the Market.