New EVE Fanfest Documentary out now
Dueling Destroyers in the Proving Grounds!
Dive into unrelenting combat aboard powerful destroyers as you prove your strength and skill in the next Abyssal Proving Ground event, going head-to-head in brutal 1v1 duels
This event begins at 11:00 UTC on 19 August, and runs until 11:00 UTC on 22 August.
The ruleset for the event is as follows:
- Only core empire tech 1 destroyers as well as the Sunesis may enter
- 50% damage bonus to all turrets and missiles, and +500 Shield/Armor/Hull HP
- The benefits of overheating all tackle, propulsion, repair, resistance, and energy warfare modules, as well as all turrets and missile launchers, are doubled in this arena
- Shield rechargers, power relays, and flux coils, as well as core defense field purgers, sensor dampeners, and weapon disrupters, cannot be fitted.
- Ships entering this arena may fit a maximum of one local repair module
- Modules are restricted to meta level 5 and below
- No pirate implants allowed
Prepare your fittings as well as your Proving Ground filaments, available in Abyssal Deadspace or on the in-game market, and brace yourself for all-out combat as you strive for glory - making your mark on the leaderboard and earning special rewards!