Help us make EVE a better place!
Dear players, I think it is safe to say that everybody is sick and tired of the stuck issues that trouble us almost every single day.
That´s why we ask you for your assistance in resolving this matter, hopefully once and for all.
We are currently collecting logs from players that will then be analyzed by the developer team in order to find a solution to this problem. If you have a stuck character, you can help us.
What we need you to do is to start the logserver application before entering the game, knowing that your character is stuck.
In order to run the Log Server you will need to do the following:
1. Locate LogServer.exe under the EVE folder (c:\program files\ccp\eve)
2. Start LogServer.exe
3. In LogServer Click on "File - New Workspace"
4. Start EVE.exe and select your stuck character.
5. Wait a couple of minutes, exit the game and select "Tools - Server Mode Save".
6. Send the file (preferably with the header "Stuck Log")
to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then forward the files to the developement team.
The EVE CSS team.