The Path To War
Patch Notes for Incarna 1.1.3
To be released Tuesday, October 25, 2011.
The following are the relevant file sizes for client updates:
- Windows from Incarna 1.1.2 to Incarna 1.1.3 is 13 MB
- Windows full client 4.5 GB
- Mac from Incarna 1.1.2 to Incarna 1.1.3 is 8 MB
- Mac full client 5.2 GB
- Station Services and the Overview panel no longer move and resize when docking and undocking.
- Fixed an issue where some people were unable to spin their ship in the ship hangar.
- Fixed an issue where T3 ship models duplicated themselves and had the wrong camera focus.
- In your Captain’s Quarters, you can no longer see your pod floating when you have no active ship.
- Disabling and enabling ‘Load Station Environments’ now correctly triggers the button to move between the Ship Hangar and your Captain’s Quarters.
- It should now be possible to disable automatic crash reporting using /noBreakpadUpload as a startup argument for Eve. However, we do not advise using this option as CCP crash reporting is a very valuable tool for fixing bugs in a rapid manner. We greatly appreciate your assistance on this front.
Client Update #1
To be released November 1, 2011
- Some characters have gotten them into the broken state where they own themselves. This will cause them various issues regarding fitting and docking/undocking. The state of the characters have been fixed and additional logging has been put in to find out why these characters insist on being so independant.
- The hangar view will no longer "blackscreen" after your character is podkilled.
Client Update #2
To be released November 10, 2011
- To benefit the EVE community at large, a small change has been made to game mechanics in regarding criminal flags and how they are inherited in high security space. If a pilot is remote repairing, or otherwise assisting, another pilot who commits a criminal act then the repair module will now disengage. In order to continue repairs the module will need to be restarted and a message will appear warning of the criminal flag and possible consequences.
- 67 Alliance logos have been added