EVE Monument deadline extended
Patch Notes for Incursion 1.0.1
Patch notes for Incursion 1.0.1
Deployed Wednesday, December 14, 2010
Table of Contents
- Learning skill Removal
- All learning skills were removed from characters, and the skill points were reimbursed. See this EVELopedia article for how to use them.
- All learning skills in hangars were reimbursed at their market value, paid out to the owning entity.
- All learning skills in contracts were reimbursed at their market value and replaced with Pax Amarria
- For more details, please see this splendid Dev Blog by CCP Greyscale.
- Neural Remap window overhaul
- Our UI designers and programmers were in holiday mood, and overhauled the Neural Remap window, making it much more intuitive. Why not check it out and see if any other gifts await you there!
- The Echelon has been released to capsuleers everywhere, just in time for the holiday season. For more information, see this spiffy Dev Blog.
- Fixed fallout from the Fighter Bomber upgrade released in Incursion 1.0.0. This was causing Fighter Bombers to function erratically when sent to pursue targets.
- The Training Queue window is now updated for when you apply free skill points.
- Context menu options for remote selling and contract creation were temporarily unavailable, this has been remedied.
- An issue that caused players to no longer see an option to ‘Sell this item’ in the contextual menu while in space has been fixed.
Exploration and Deadspace
- Angel Cartel Naval Shipyard no longer requires learning skills to go through.
- The SkillTree now has a published(bool) value on each skill.
- Contracts can again be created straight from items in a corporation hangar.
- The Mac client now supports anti-aliasing.
- Several issues that were causing the Trinity graphics engine to crash the client have been corrected.
- Clarified the error message you receive when trying to sell an unpackaged item or ship.
- Context menu options for remote selling and contract creation were temporarily not available, this has been remedied.
- The dbo.invFlags table in the SDE had flagName and flagText switched. This has been corrected in the Static Data Dump.
- Several exploits were fixed making the universe a better place for all.
Patch notes for Incursion 1.0.1 client update
Deployed Wednesday, December 15, 2010
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players using the petition system correctly.