EVE Monument deadline extended
Patch Notes for Revelations 2.1.1
Fixes and Improvements
- The memory leak, most visible when autopilot jumping long distances, has been plugged.
- The game client no longer randomly crashes because of network traffic.
- Character portraits that normally appear in the chat window are no longer deleted from the user's cache upon starting the game client.
- Users with EVE Voice enabled will no longer suffer from the disappearance of Corporation or Alliance chat channels.
- The In Game Browser works again with IGB-compliant websites.
- Cloaking no longer spams Logserver with stacktrace errors.
Revelations 2.1.1-1 Server-side Changes deployed 1 August
- Optimizations to the load balancer.
Revelations 2.1.1-2 Server-side Changes deployed 7 August
- Further optimizations to the load balancer.
Revelations 2.1.1-3 Server-side Changes deployed 9 August
- Fixes for occasional proxy crashes we have been experiencing on TQ.
- Database procedure optimizations to reduce database lag and increase response time performance.
- Starbase structures in incorrect states will now be handled gracefully by the servers (note- a side effect of this is Beam Laser Batteries will appear to continue firing after being incapacitated. This is a graphic error, the batteries are not inflicting damage. This graphic error will be resolved in the future).
- The claim to sovereignty for an alliance with Constellation Sovereignty in that constellation has been increased to two downtimes.
Revelations 2.1.1-4 Server-side Changes deployed 14 August
- Fixing an error in Starbase sentries that would cause them to continue firing after being incapacitated.
- Fixing an issue with server startup that was causing sol nodes to fail to start.