Patch notes for Rubicon 1.4
Patch notes for EVE Online: Rubicon 1.4.7
Released on Wednesday, May 28th, 2014
- Added localized strings for the tooltip and bracket list delay options in the Esc menu.
- Tooltips for entries in lists (such as contract listings or skills in the character sheet) now anchor on the left side of the entry instead of on top of it.
- Tooltips for items in non-inventory windows (such as items in contracts, saved fittings, variations tab in the information window, etc.) have been disabled.
- Fixed an issue where the Auto Frame option in the starmap was not actually framing the selected system.
Patch notes for EVE Online: Rubicon 1.4.6
Released on Thursday, May 22nd, 2014
- Added a couple of new options in the settings menu for controlling the tooltip display delay and the bracket list display delay
- Fixed an issue where tooltips would break after zooming in and out on the starmap
- Tooltips for bookmarks in the People and Places window are now properly triggered
- Fixed the position of the tooltip for the insurance type in the ship information window
- Fixed an issue that prevented the module tooltip for Energized Armor Layering Membrane from being displayed
- Attribute tooltips in the fitting window are now correctly refreshed after changing ships
- The icon in the overview does not prevent you from ctrl-clicking to target or opening the context menu on the overview entry anymore
- Bracket labels no longer briefly show up in an incorrect position before snapping into place when displayed
- Regenerated Interbus Ship Identification System Icons for missing entries
Patch notes for EVE Online: Rubicon 1.4.5
Released on Friday, May 16th, 2014
- The remaining training time in the tooltip over the Training Queue will now tick down
- Tooltips on buttons in the Selected Item window are now displayed below the buttons
- Tooltip position in the F11 map was fixed
- Targeting indicator in the overview now appears above the bracket icon as it should (rather than below)
- Tooltip for the overview icon is now only displayed when mousing over the icon itself. When the name of an object is moused over in the overview, a tooltip show the full name of the object is displayed in a tooltip.
- Changes have been made to the tooltips that appear when mousing over brackets in space. Bracket label is displayed on mouseover as before, but if there is no overlapping of brackets, the tooltip is not displayed.
- Hardcoded text in the Starmap tooltip statisics have been replaced
- An issue where the tooltips would stop working if zooming in and out in the map has been fixed
- The background in the tooltip bracket lists has a slight transparency applied to it
- The bracket status information (such as reinforcement time and anchored status) has been added to the entries in the tooltip bracket lists
Patch notes for EVE Online: Rubicon 1.4.4
Released on Tuesday, May 13th, 2014
New and improved tooltips have been added to the following places:
- Character Sheet sidebar buttons (also new format applies to skills listing).
- NeoCom sidebar buttons.
- Fitting Window elements.
- Key Show Information window attributes for Ships and Drones.
- Station Services buttons and tabs.
- Star Map.
- Selected Item window buttons.
- Overview entries.
- Brackets in space.
- HUD buttons, hitpoint bars, heat indicators, speed readout.
- HUD module buttons.
All tooltips have gotten a facelift, and are more readable and responsive now than before.
- Starmap interaction and presentation of tooltips has been dramatically improved.
- Grouped brackets will no longer spread out when moused over, and are instead listed in a scrollable tooltip.
- The Stations tab has been added to the Show Info window for solarsystems. It lists the services in each station.
- The Orbital Bodies tab has also been cleaned up, making it more readable.
- Implemented smart mouse prediction, which should greatly improve moving between nested menus. As a result of this change, careful lateral mouse movement should no longer be required to move between submenus.
Patch notes for EVE Online: Rubicon 1.4.3
Released on Tuesday, May 6th, 2014
- Further fixes to remedy crashes on the Macintosh client.
Patch notes for EVE Online: Rubicon 1.4.2
Released on Thursday, May 1st, 2014
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Macintosh client to crash.
Patch notes for EVE Online: Rubicon 1.4.1
Released on Tuesday, April 29th, 2014
- Fix for a crash bug on docking/undocking.
- Adjusted lights on the Mobile Cynosural Inhibitor and all variants of the Encounter Surveillance System.
Patch notes for EVE Online: Rubicon 1.4
Released on Monday, April 28th, 2014
- Omnidirectional tracking link cycle time has been increased to 30 seconds. Capacitor use per cycle remains unchanged.
- The blueprints for the Stabber Krusual Edition, Omen Kador Edition, Caracal Nugoeihuvi Edition and Thorax Aliastra Edition can now be traded using the contract system.
- The market category name for non-empire faction frigates now reflects the fact that not all of them come from pirates.
- Contracts with multiple items will now display an icon for each of the items, rather than just text.
- The Character Selection screen has been updated with a new look.
- The ship characteristics icons from the ISIS have been added to the traits tab in the information window for ships.
- The Advanced Military tutorial now refers to remote shield boosters by their correct category name.
- Descriptions of the Mobile Micro Jump Unit, Mobile Scan Inhibitor and Mobile Cynosural Inhibitor have been updated to more clearly show that they cannot be retrieved once deployed.
- Minmatar Basic Outpost Plant Platform now displays the correct bonus for added assembly lines.
- The Black Rise region description now better reflects current events.
- The mission "Onslaught" now clearly indicates that you should not bring any of its poor, dirty asteroid colony crewmembers to an agent's front door, thanks.
- The mission "Tracking the Queen (Part 1)" now has a much more robust check of whether you've saved the journalist in question.
- Worlds Collide lvl first room got a re-balance of npc's in it.
- All gas sites have had their message pop up re-instated upon warp in.
- Mission "Written by the Victors" now gently suggests to players that they should bring back an archeological treasure found within.
- The mission "Prison Break (1 of 2)" is now fully completable.
- Corrected the description of the Gallente Advanced Outpost Factory Platform.
- Some of the New Eden Open T-shirts were too shiny. That has now been fixed.
- Fixed a situation where sometimes weapon sounds would stop playing when switching between target points on an object.
- Added a note on turning the audio engine back on that a restart is required to get the full state of the audio in the game.
- Fixed that the stacking sound should not fail the first time you drag-and-stack in a client session.
- Fixed the missing sound from the Cynosural Field generators.
- Fixed a bug which caused some sounds not to play after dock/undock.
- The mission sequence "Quelling the Insurgency" now has more text that reflects the game's current setting.
- Character augmentations now correctly list the Optimal Turret Range booster drawback as a penalty. Don't Do Drugs, Kids.
- Overview Settings for Structures no longer have a blank label at the top.