Siege Green – Live Now!
Back to news
Patch Notes For September 2018 Release
Patch Notes For September 2018 Release 1.8
Released on Thursday, October 4th 2018
- Fixed a typo in the last event's Cerebral Accelerator info texts.
Patch Notes For September 2018 Release 1.7
Released on Wednesday, October 3rd 2018
Features & Changes:
- The starter site new players begin in has been updated.
- Some of the dungeons in the Seeker Investigation (formerly the Combat Career path) have been updated.
- Combat Career Path training has been updated and renamed the Seeker Investigation.
- Improvements have been made to the appearance of the Seeker Investigation in the Agency.
- Updated Aura conversations as part of the new Seeker Investigation.
- Added new handover options to the Seeker Investigation to help players find career agents.
- Fixed an issue in one of the additional propulsion sites in the Seeker Investigation where the cloud would not disappear on destroying the Unstable Wreckage.
- Added localization support for bloodline names in the Bloodlines selection screen.
- Added mining events to the notification feed.
Patch Notes For September 2018 Release 1.6
Released on Thursday, September 27th 2018
- Fixed culling of the debris on the 'Marginis' Fortizar Wreck
- Fixed an issue where the Undock button in the Agency expanded cards would not update correctly when undock was initiated via the station services window.
Patch Notes For September 2018 Release 1.5
Released on Wednesday, September 26th 2018
- Event: Lengthened the completion timer for sites so that players have more time to complete challenges before NPCs warp off.
- The icon identifying the 'Market Ticker Folder' no longer becomes hidden on subfolders.
- Fixed two cases where the Cargo Deposit option was showing incorrectly.
- Event: "Overmind 'Goliath' Drone Tuner T25-10S" and "Overmind 'Hawkmoth' Drone Tuner S10-25T" are now in the correct market category.
Patch Notes For September 2018 Release 1.4
Released on Thursday, September 20th 2018
- Rogue Swarm Alert - Event Cerebral Accelerators can now be bought and sold on the market. Also fixed metatag to show that these items are only available for a limited time.
- Fixed an inventory problem, which could cause ghost items, when moving items from fleet hangars, which contained bookmarks, which were added directly from People & Places by fleet members.
- Fixed an issue where the task list in the agent mission and training info panels got duplicated after rapid session changes.
- Fixed an issue where the UI help pointers would persist in some cases after quitting the training
- Compare tool: Sorting items by estimated price is now working as expected.
- Fitting: The window to save a fitting is now being refreshed, when clicking the 'save' button again.
- Fitting: Modules in cargo are now recognized correctly, when importing a fitting from clipboard.
Patch Notes For September 2018 Release 1.3
Released on Tuesday, September 18th 2018
Features & Changes:
- The Rogue Swarm Alert event is now active! Sites are available all over New Eden. Fight the rogue drones, salvage their remains, and claim your rewards until October 1st.
- Fixed an issue where players were not able to return to Combat Training Path sites after leaving them.
- The Agent Missions info panel now tells you the quantity of items needed for the objective.
- Damage type information in the combat notification feed has been added for fighters.
Patch Notes For September 2018 Release 1.2
Released on Monday, September 17th 2018
- The "Approach" command for an Upwell structure is now automatically converted to an "Align" command, if "Approach" is not possible due to the structure being on a different grid.
- The main inventory window will now reopen again correctly in Upwell structures.
Patch Notes For September 2018 Release 1.1
Released on Wednesday, September 12th 2018
- Fixed a problem with contracts, where contracts were sometimes incorrectly created after ammunition was unloaded from weapons.
- Upwell Cargo Deposit can no longer be used after activating warp.
Graphics and Audio:
- Fighter Squadron volume has been adjusted.
- The moon drill and the moon drilling effect from refineries is again displayed correctly.
- Directional scan keyboard command will no longer toggle the D-Scan Window open and closed if selecting scan results while scanning.
- The main inventory window will now reopen again correctly after dock / undock.
- Fixed a problem with the display of items after using Upwell Cargo Deposit for items from multiple holds. Items were still displayed after they have been moved.
Patch Notes For September 2018 Release 1.0
Released on Tuesday, September 11th 2018
Features & Changes:
- Wwise Audio middleware has been upgraded to 2017.2.5.6619.
- Complete visual overhaul of the Osprey Caldari cruiser, with new unique models for the Osprey Navy Issue and Basilisk.
- Art Renovation continues with updates to a number of mission assets, and secure containers.
- Increased the falloff range of the CONCORD Quad 3500mm Siege Artillery and CONCORD Dual Giga Beam Laser modules to bring them in line with similar modules.
Structures & Deployables:
- It is no longer possible to add items to a mobile depot, while it is reinforced. It is still possible to remove items from a reinforced mobile depot or scoop the mobile depot itself.
- Upwell Cargo Deposit is now available at all Upwell Structures. This feature allows players flying outside an Upwell Structure to place items from their ship cargo directly into their personal hangar in the structure. More details of this feature can be found in this forum thread.
- Significantly increased the signature radius of Customs Offices to make them easier to hit with XL missiles.
Text & Descriptions:
- The description of the Alliance Tournament Cup has been updated to include the results of ATXVI
- Fitting: Modules in cargo are now included when a fit is saved.
- Fitting: It is now possible to update fits. When a fit is saved, if it has a the same name as an existing fit(of the same ship type), the player is asked if they want to update the fit.
- Fitting: A 'Last saved' timestamp has been added in the tooltip for the fit in the Fitting window
- Fitting: Fitted ships in contracts can now be simulated directly from the right click menu
- Fitting: If applying a fit fails to fit some items, the player is now presented with a window that opens Multibuy for those items
- Fitting: A fit that is saved or shared while drones are launched in space will now include the drones in the fit.
- Market: The market ticker can now be customized to show items which are in designated ticker folder in the Market Quickbar
- Market: The Multibuy window has been added to the Necom menu, and a shortcut can now be assigned to open it.
- Simulation: Fitted ships in contracts can now be simulated directly from the right click menu
- Simulation: View Market Details has been added to the simulated cargo items as well as drone and fighter bay items.
- Skins: It's now possible to activate multiple Skin licenses at the same time
- Skins: Skin license items can now be activated by dropping them onto the Skin panel in the Character sheet
- Skins: Skins are now grouped by name in the Character sheet
- Skins: Ships listed under each skin in the Skin panel in the Character sheet now have a magnifying glass allowing players to easily preview the skins
- Skins: Text that summarizes how many skins you have has been added at the top of the Skin panel in the Character sheet. As a result, the filter has been moved to the right hand side.
- Skins: The Skin tab in the Info window for a ship now lists the skins you have first, with a checkmark indicating you have that skin, followed by the rest of the skins
- Skins: The Skin tab in the Info window for a ship has been flattened out, rather than each skin being in its own collapsible group
- "Estimated Price" column has been added to the Compare tool
- "Dock/Jump/Activate gate" shortcut now also works on wormholes
- A message that is displayed when activating certain fleet shortcuts while not in fleet is no longer modal and should be less disruptive
- The tooltip on skills in the Skill panel of the Character sheet now includes how many skill points you train per minute for that skill, given the current attributes and boosters
- A shortcut to "Toggle collapse all windows". has been added. This is a functionality that used to be bound to the Tab key a few years ago.
- Ctrl+Tab now cycles through the windows in the order of most recently active to least recently active (rather than by when the windows were opened)
- To help with identification and learning of bracket icons, the entries in the Presets>Types list in the Overview settings now show (if possible) the bracket icons for that group
- The systems listed in the Sovereignty tab in the Info window for a Constellation are now alphabetically sorted
- Structure type, Service and Low Power filters have been added to the 'My Structures' tab in the Structure browser.
- Assigned radial menu interface sounds to the appropriate audio menu slider.
- Removed unnecessary audio loops from the radial menu interface.
- Fixed an audio overlap in the scanning window.
- Corrected several sources of audio corruption in client.
- Added Audio for the Enforcer and Monitor Concord vessel warping animations.
- Adjusted the interaction between background music, the camera mode, and the ship tree.
- Linked SFX from the Smartbombs to the World Level and Turret Volume Audio sliders.
- Corrected the UI sound for selecting scanning probe sizes.
- Procurer Mining Barge Pack has the correct volume now.
- The reinforcement stage of a Mobile Depots can no longer be bypassed by applying extremely high damage at once.
- Repositioned turret points on the Proteus Gallente strategic cruiser.
- Adjusted the warp animation loop for the Exequror and Oneiros Gallente cruisers.
- Smoothed the warp animation for the Claw and Stiletto Minmatar frigates.
- Improved planet shader and texture memory usage.
- Prevented the appearance of black squares on explosions in heavy scenes.
- Restored missing rotation of corpses in space.
- Fixed an Issue whereby the Warp Disruption Bubble would show up even if the Mobile Warp Disruptor was destroyed before it was anchored.
- Added SFX to the Rorqual with the Industrial Core activated.
- Reduced the number of particles used in the missile trails VFX.
- Adjusted texture seams on the 'Draccous' Fortizar Citadel model.
- Corrected texture misalignment on the Tempest Minmatar battelship.
- Modified visibility of Solar Sails on Minmatar ships through VFX bubbles.
- We removed an erroneous Cerebral Accelerator from displaying in the market.
Missions & NPCs:
- The COSMOS mission "A Storm Brewing (4 of 6)" now provides BPCs for the correct 'Peace' Large Remote Armor Repairer as a reward.
- Added the variations tabs for the Blood Raider and Guristas capital ships.
- Added masteries to a number of pirate faction capital ships
- The warp speed role bonuses enjoyed by the Dramiel, Cynabal, Machariel, Leopard, and Victorieux Luxury Yacht are now applied as a true bonus behind the scenes rather than as a higher base value. This means that viewing the show-info window for an unpiloted copy of these ships will display lower values and that the warp speed will turn green when piloted to indicate that a bonus has been applied.
- Corrected an issue that was causing the Supercarrier Command Burst strength bonus to apply a 1% bonus per level instead of the correct 2% per level.
- Fixes to how the Info Panel for Agent Missions handles the objectives for various missions.
- The Info panel will no longer display destroy beacon or cloud when the objective is to destroy an NPC or NPCs.
- Fixed issue where Mutaplasmid Residue was visible in marketplace.
- You can now drag images from the show info windows of unique type (e.g.a simulated ship) to a search text field (Market search, asset search).
- The structure guided bomb group has now been added to all the default overview presets that show normal bombs.
- Removed a number of unavailable blueprints from the "Required For" lists in the industry tab of item show-info windows.