Patch Notes - Version 19.08
The following page will list patch notes for all updates within this release (Version 19.08). We invite you to join the player discussion about the content of this release on EVE Online forums:
Initial Release Date: 2021-09-14
Last update: 2021-09-16
Patch Notes For 2021-09-16.1
New Player Experience:
- Fixed an issue where incorrect ship icons were shown for NPCs.
- Fixed an issue that caused decreased performance when creating or editing large Skill Plans.
- Fixed an issue that caused Skill Plan description length to report incorrect values.
- Fixed an issue that caused the total training time in the Milestone's tooltip not to be properly updated upon increasing the Milestone's level.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from dragging the expanded Character Sheet window using the top-right corner of the Character portrait.
- Fixed an issue that caused the total amount of Skill Points not to show on the Character Sheet.
- Fixed an issue where removing skills related to a Milestone didn't remove that Milestone from the Skill Plan
- Fixed an issue that very rarely caused the UI to freeze for a few seconds when scrolling through a long training queue.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Station services panel to sometimes appear over the Skill Planner.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Skill Plan to appear as completed when their requirements have not been met.
- Fixed an issue that allowed for the 'Buy skill book' pop-up warning to be suppressible, leading to situations where a missing skill book could be purchased accidentally.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Character Sheet to open with missing tabs when using the Clone Bay button on the Station services panel.
- Fixed an issue that in rare instances caused the skills to not unlock correctly after purchasing the skill book.
- Fixed an issue that caused the skill names not to appear in the Skill Plan content.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Skill Plan content not to scale properly when resizing the window.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Skill Plan label to not display correctly after opening a shared Skill Plan.
Patch Notes For 2021-09-15.1
- Fixed an issue that caused Factional Warfare complexes not to complete correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused Friendship VFX to appear on some variations of the Aspirant SKINs.
New Player Experience:
- Fixed an issue where the Small Armor Repairer could be reprocessed, preventing players from progressing in the NPE.
Patch Notes For 2021-09-14.2 - HOTFIX
- Fixed an issue where the Mission tracker section of the Info Panel was not shown after activating a career agent mission.
- Fixed an issues where stacked chat channel windows could break if they were then separated.
Patch Notes For 2021-09-14.1 - GATEWAY
Features & Changes
- Missions & NPCs
- New Player Experience
- Science & Industry
- Structures & Deployables
- User Interface
Features & Changes
- The 'Resource Cache Enabled' setting in Graphic Content Settings in-game has been enabled by default for new players.
- Removed NPC Buy Orders for the deprecated empire Encounter Surveillance System deployable.
Missions & NPCs:
Made several balance changes to the ECC Secure Key Storage sites.
- The ECC are employing new tactics and have adjusted the number of ships that they deploy at each site.
- More GunStars have been placed to help guard the Gate Controls.
- The site's entry beacon has been moved into the Twin-linked Gate Control area.
New Player Experience:
- Launched the first chapter of the AIR New Player Experience, marking the beginning of a new gameplay journey into EVE Online. Read the details about the experience in this development blog.
- This new experience is opt-in and can therefore be skipped at any time by players. The experience is accessible to new characters only.
- Players who had characters, who were in the process of completing the earlier NPE, will get a 200k ISK added to their redeeming queue on the next login.
- Introduction of the Association for Interdisciplinary Research (AIR). AIR is a new corporation that is heavily focused on research and development of new technologies across multiple industries.
Made several adjustments to resource distribution in New Eden:
- Increased the availability of Ice, with ice belts now spawning in their original locations with one guaranteed site per solar system.
- Adjusted the respawn time of Ice Belts to 6 hours.
- Increased Mercoxit quantities inside Asteroid Belts by 200%.
- Adjusted the size and number of asteroids in medium Jaspet Deposit sites without affecting the quantity of the resources.
- Increased the spawn probability of Mercoxit deposit anomalies by 200%.
- Removed all variations of Arkonor & Bistot from deposit anomalies that have Mercoxit.
- Reduced the spawn chance for all extra Mykoserocin gas sites in Nullsec and Lowsec by 60%.
Science & Industry:
- Adjusted the drop rates for Molecular Condensers & Isotropic Deposition Guide
- Changed the color of the reaction job status progress bar to the "Reaction Color" in the industry window.
- Released the previously announced Skill Plans feature that provides players with an ability to build and freely share a list of skills without needing to buy and inject them first.
- Milestones functionality allows players to set and track progress towards smaller goals within a plan.
- Introduced a library of Certified Skill Plans that offers players easy access to skill plans unlocking ship fittings introduced for new career paths launched on EVE Academy.
- Increased skill queue limits for Alpha and Omega players. Now, Capsuleers can add up to 150 skills into their training queue.
- Removed the 24-hours limit for the Alpha Training Queue.
Structures & Deployables:
- Removed the ability to launch Personal Deployables in new player starting solar systems and career agent solar systems.
- Completed the construction and opened for Capsuleer visitors the new Pator IV (Matar) - Thukker Council Halls of Liberation station in Pator.
- Released a new Skill Plans, Skill Catalogue and Skill Queue interface.
- The new Skills interface has been separated from the Character Sheet.
- Updated the Character Windows interface.
- Updated the function of the 'Hide UI' feature to include the In-Space UI of the Encounter Surveillance System.
- Updated Import Overview to include the Overview colors.
- Fixed an issue that caused some explosions to have no audio.
- Adjusted the shield position on the Caracal to cover the whole ship.
- Fixed an issue that caused some of the booster trails to not appear correctly on the Enforcer and Monitor ships.
- Fixed an issue that caused explosion visual effects to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that caused a rotating decal on Emergency Response Squad SKINs not to rotate.
- Adjusted the Rifter Abyssal Glory SKIN to be more centered on the ship.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly granted agility bonus on Zirnitra.
- A structure will no longer be eligible as a courier contract destination if it is still onlining (ie has not yet completed the Quantum Core onlining timer)
- Fixed the incorrect Isogen build value on the Templar I blueprint.
- Fixed the description of SCC security frigates.
- Improved the functionality of limiting audio voices for modules to make a cleaner mix and reduced CPU usage.
- Fixed an issue with the font size of text overlayed on screenshots for bug reports.