New EVE Fanfest Documentary out now
(Updated) Post Deployment Known Issues
There are a small number of Known Issues on Tranquility as a result of yesterday's Dragon code branch deployment. The major issues are as follows:
- Updated: New courier missions are scheduled for deployment in a patch this Tuesday.
- There is a display error when putting a BP on escrow. BPOs appear to be copies, but copies with unlimited runs. BPCs appear to be originals, but with limited runs. This is a high priority issue. Do not purchase a BP with escrow unless you are certain of its type. Players caught exploiting this issue will be banned.
- The Stasis Webifier I is shown as Shadow Serpentis Webifier in clients with german language enabled. This mislabeling is a bug and will be fixed as soon as possible. However, this is being used to scam via escrow missions at the moment. Again, players caught exploiting this will be banned.
- The Dev team is aware of an issue concerning petitions submitted through the website. If you need to submit a petition, please do so through the in-game interface. This is a high priority issue being worked on.
- If you are attempting to play EVE and your client does not start, we recommend you reinstall EVE with a fresh client download.
The Known Issues page will continue to be updated as post-deployment issues are identified.
We apologize for the inconvenience and lost play-time caused by these issues and the length of yesterday's code branch deployment.