Alpha Ship Spotlight - Stratios
This ship spotlight with focus on one of two hulls from the Servant Sisters of EVE that are featured in this series – this time it’s the Stratios class cruiser.
A formidable drone platform with an armoured hull to match, the Stratios is perfectly suited to exploring and surviving the perils of deep space, and shines when flown in situations where exploring an unknown or hostile area of space is a key part of deployment.
While Alpha pilots will not benefit from the Covert Ops bonuses of the Stratios, this well-built cruiser still provides ample firepower, drone versatility and capability for non-covert exploration and astrometry that can be utilized by those flying with Alpha clones.
Weapons: 4 Turrets
- 5 High Power Slots
- 5 Medium Power Slots
- 5 Low Power Slots
- 3 Medium Rig Slots
(Per level of Gallente Cruiser)
- 10% bonus to Drone hitpoints and damage.
(Per level of Amarr Cruiser)
- 4% bonus to all armor resistances.
- 50% bonus to Medium Energy Turret optimal range.
- 37.5% bonus to Core and Combat Scanner Probe strength
- 10+ bonus to Relic and Data Analyzer strength.
- Can fit Covert Ops Cloaking Device.
- Cloak reactivation delay reduced to 15 seconds.