Dedicated follower of fashion
A simply divine feature is making its way to you this winter, and we just can't wait to tell you all about it!
The Avatar Viewer does exactly as the name suggests: it allows you to view an animated, full body render of the character or agent you are inspecting, complete with camera controls and their latest clothing choices.
Click to enlarge
When selecting to Show Info on a character, you’ll still be able to click the magnifying glass on their portrait to get a higher resolution static image, but now you'll also see an option at the bottom of this window to "View Full Body". This will launch a new window containing the 3D render of the character, with all of their questionable fashion tastes intact.
There are also some basic camera controls allowing you to rotate and zoom the character, so you can inspect them more thoroughly.
- Perform a character search using People & Places, or find someone from your contact list or a character in chat.
- Show Info on the character.
- Click the magnifying glass on the portrait (this will open the high resolution static portrait as before) •
- Click the "View Full Body" button at the bottom of the page.
- Revel in the splendor of the target's fashion sense (or their insipid dreariness for that matter!).
Click to enlarge
So the next time you find yourself trying to determine whether that pilot you're stalking is actually wearing any pants, look no further than the Avatar Viewer.
CCP Solomon, for the Carbon Technology Group.
New to EVE? Start your 14-day free trial today.
Returning pilot? Visit Account Management for the latest offers and promotions.