EVE Monument deadline extended
Patch notes for YC118.7 release
Patch notes for YC118.7 Release 1.4
Published on Wednesday, August 24th, 2016
- The right click menu for blueprints in the industry window now works correctly again.
- Fixed an issue that could cause citadel services to incorrectly come online after their citadel was removed.
Patch notes for YC118.7 Release 1.3
Published on Thursday, August 18th, 2016
- Improvements have made New Eden a better place for everyone.
Patch notes for YC118.7 Release 1.2
Published on Tuesday, August 16th, 2016
- Restored the build effect for control towers and sovereignty structures.
- Added missing Tech 3 strategic cruiser impact, hardener, and booster effects.
- Returned asteroid fields to their former rocky, hazy glory (for clients with Asteroid Environments enabled).
- Fixed an issue that was causing the market to be very slow to load the first time after logging in.
- Contracts in Citadels you have access to are no longer filtered out by the "exclude unreachable" option.
- The contracts window now remembers the column sorting after a search or when the window is closed and reopened.
Structures & Deployables:
- Fixed an issue where Citadels could not be anchored in non english clients without exceptionally long names.
- Fixed an issue that causes cloaking ships to remain visible in the overview after undocking from a Citadel from outside view.
Patch notes for YC118.7 Release 1.1.1
Published on Friday, August 12th, 2016
- ECM now correctly respects the resistances or immunity of its target.
Patch notes for YC118.7 Release 1.1
Published on Thursday, August 11th, 2016
- Fixed two issues that could cause the market window to become unresponsive
- The columns in the Contracts window now retain their ordering when searching, or closing and reopening the window
Patch notes for YC118.7 Release
Published on Tuesday, August 9th, 2016
Features & Changes
- A new theme for the release YC 118.7 is available: Detached From Time
- The Wwise audio engine has been updated to latest version to improve Vorbis decoding performance.
- A new audio effect for hull repairing has been introduced.
- Warp Disruption bubbles now have a maximum drag range of 500 km, more information can be found in this forum thread.
- The material requirements of the Vehement blueprint have been adjusted. More details can be found in this forum thread.
- Visual Damage System Update (VDS)
- The armor hardening VFX has been updated, and a new hull repair effect has been added
- VDS will now visually update without the need to have the object targeted
- VDS now works with the majority of structure objects
- World objects have received more love by being converted over to our latest PBR shaders.
- A new rendering technique has been implemented to improve celestial cloud performance for the DX11 client.
- All skill names are now fully translated into Russian. The bilingual functionality is available for skill names.
- Contracts are now available in Citadels. All normal functionality of contracts is also available in Citadels, with following modifications:
- Accepting contracts in Citadels is at your own risk regarding docking access.
- Contract search: Contracts in Citadels without docking access are hidden by default (through the "exclude unreachable" filter)
- Citadel explosion (+unanchoring):
- Active item exchange and auction contracts are being canceled and the contained items moved to asset safety.
- The destination of courier contracts in progress is being moved to the default asset safety location if the destination blows up (except in wormholes, where the contract is canceled).
- Increased maximum courier volume on contracts to 1,200,000 m3 (to adjust for larger volume of cargo expanded freighters).
- Increased maximum number of item stacks in a contract to 500.
- Increased maximum contract ISK value to 10 trillion ISK.
Missions & NPCs:
- Starter Site NPCs have had their overall HP levels reduced by approximately one-third.
Structures & Deployables:
- It is now possible to search for Citadels through the People & Places search and the courier contract destination search (only Citadels with docking access will be shown).
- Citadel names now always include the system name as first part.
- It is no longer possible to name a Citadel exactly the same as another Citadel.
- Increased Super Capital Ship Assembly Array capacity to 320,000,000 m3.
- Multifit: The name for fitted ships can now be changed directly in the Multifit window.
- Cargo Hold button on ship HUD renamed to Holds & Bays.
- The Holds & Bays button functions as a fill indicator for a tracked hold or bay in the ship's inventory.
- The percentage volume being used in each hold or bay is shown in the Holds & Bays tooltip.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to apply skill points to the skill queue on characters without Multiple Pilot Training active.
- Corrected the refining amount for many modules and a few drones and ships.
- Several issues with Burst Jammers and Burst Projectors have been fixed.
Graphics & Audio:
- Recalibrated the visual FX of the Ship Scanner modules.
- Reconfigured jump gate FX for display in the 3d previewer.
- Reformatted wreck clouds to reference shared textures correctly.
- Regenerated missing ORE Exhumer Skiff blueprint icon.
- Reignited Blood Raider Frigate Cruor booster trails.
- Relocated spotlights in the Caldari and Minmatar hangars.
- Remodulated Aura's voice algorithm so she can converse in multiple languages.
- Repaired a gap in Gallente Frigate Incursus hull geometry.
- Repositioned XL turret locator points on the Naglfar.
- Various description typos and inconsistencies fixed for the Russian client
- Capital Remote Energy Transfers now have 1000 m3 packaged size.
- Corrected an issue that caused the Standup XL Energy Neutralizer module to not respect target signature radius.
- Error messages generated when attempting to lock a pilot at the end of their safe logoff process have been adjusted to remove misleading mentions of GM action.
Missions & NPCs:
- Corrected an issue that prevented capital ships from progressing beyond the first room of the True Power Provisional Headquarters incursion site.
- Resolving an issue where completion of an Epic Arc would not award the Faction standings as expected.
- Several issues with NPC electronic warfare effects have been fixed.
Science & Industry:
- Corrected the Blueprint inputs for named XL Torpedo Launchers to use T1 Torpedo launchers instead of Cruise launchers.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Thanatos warp disruption range bonuses from applying correctly to Siren support fighters.
- The signature radius of the Antaeus II fighter has been corrected.
Structures & Deployables:
- The Show Info window for Citadels now shows its location and owner in all appropriate locations.
- Fixed capitalization of "Doomsday" in the traits tab for the show info window of Titans.
- Removed extra space from the start of the XL Torpedo Launcher II Blueprint name.
- Improved the description of the Networked Sensor Array.
- The contract filter panel (below the list of contracts) is now properly marked with an arrow icon.
- Error messages generated when attempting to lock a pilot at the end of their safe logoff process have been adjusted to remove misleading mentions of GMs when no GM action has taken place.
- The estimated price of an item is now shown in the tooltip for the item in the market browser list.
- It is no longer possible to open the multifit window for T3 cruisers (as it would result in broken ships).
- Region, constellation and solar system descriptions will now display correctly in their respective Show Info windows where the geographic entity in question has a custom description.
- Fixed some issues that caused wallet balance change pop-ups to appear in the wrong order.
Third Party Developers
- The '/characters/
/ui/openwindow/ownerdetails/' resource has been added. POST requests to this resource will open an info window about the requested character, corporation, or alliance inside the client. This requires the 'remoteClientUI' scope.
- The '/corporations/
/structures/' resource now links to the '/structures/ /' resource.
- The Access-Control-Expose-Header response header now includes X-Deprecated.