Patch Notes for Version 18.10
The following page will list patch notes for all updates within this monthly release (Version 18.10). For discussion about the content release, please head on over to the respective comments threads on EVE Online forums:
Initial Release Date: 2020-10-13
Last update: 2020-11-03
Patch Notes For 2020-11-03.1
Features & Changes
Missions & NPCs:
- NPCs in Crimson Harvest sites will now spend less time in warp.
- Removed standings loss from destroying the structures at the end of the Shining Frontline and Dark Blood Crimson Harvest dungeons.
- Combat Anomalies have begun to appear within Pochven.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to warp to a fleet member inside the Crimson Harvest dungeons
- Fixed an issue where the icon on the Corporation Window card in The Agency does not open the Corp Window.
Patch Notes For 2020-10-30.1
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Shining Flame Base Shortcut Keypass from being looted
Patch Notes For 2020-10-29.2 - HOTFIX
- Fixed an issue where the Agency would incorrectly close when the "The Crimson Harvest Returns" card was clicked
- Updated the external content tooltip in the Agency
Patch Notes For 2020-10-29.1
Features & Changes
- The Crimson Harvest has begun! This spooky event will run until 11:00 UTC, 10 November.
- New combat sites have begun appearing all over highsec, lowsec, nullsec, and wormhole space. Some of these sites belong to the Blood Raider Covenant, while others belong to the Amarr-aligned Shining Flame mercenary company that has deployed to oppose the Blood Raiders.
- These combat sites are suitable for capsuleers flying battlecruisers and battleships, and the rewards for defeating them include ISK, new and returning ship SKINs, fireworks, crimson harvest apparel, blueprints for a new Blood Raider modified mobile tractor unit, powerful faction modules and implants, and limited-time cerebral accelerators!
- More challenging and lucrative combat sites belonging to both belligerents can be found on the frontlines of the conflict: the lowsec systems within The Bleak Lands and Devoid regions, as well as the Blood Raider Covenant home constellations within the Delve region. These combat sites contain significantly greater rewards for those willing to brave more dangerous space.
- Rumors suggest that there is a third jackpot site that can only be found through a rare escalation that can be triggered by destroying a communications relay structure within the hard versions of the Crimson Harvest combat sites.
- Trick or Treat! During the Crimson Harvest event, the chance of items dropping as loot from destroyed capsuleer ships has been increased from its usual 50% to 90%. This loot chance change also applies to standard loot drops from structures (not including item drops from player hangars). The wreck icon has also been changed during this time period to a festive pumpkin.
- Stay tuned tomorrow for the beginning of two more Crimson Harvest features: a set of daily login gifts and a special Crimson Harvest themed abyssal proving ground event!
- The Blood Raiders are now purchasing Warclone Blanks at their stations within the Delve region.
Structures & Deployables:
- The Mobile Sanguine Harvester may now be constructed from blueprints found within Crimson Harvest combat sites. This modified Mobile Tractor Unit collects frozen corpses instead of wrecks and containers!
- Fixed an issue where Personal Assets would take an extended period to load with Triglavian Autopilot Avoidance settings active
Patch Notes For 2020-10-27.1
Features & Changes
Made the following changes to the Eris, Flycatcher and Heretic Interdictors. (old values in brackets)
- CPU increased to 250 (210)
- Powergrid increased to 71 (64)
- Max velocity increased to 316 (305)
- Signature radius decreased to 78 (85)
- Mass reduced to 1,000,000 (1,200,000)
- Gallente Destroyer bonus changed to "5% bonus to small hybrid turret rate of fire per level" from "10% bonus to small hybrid turret optimal range"
- Interdictor bonus changed to "15% reduced mass penalty from armor plates per level" from "5% bonus to small hybrid turret rate of fire"
- CPU increased to 290 (280)
- Caldari Destroyer bonus changed to "10% bonus to missile kinetic damage" from "10% bonus to missile explosion radius"
- Interdictors bonus changed to "10% increased shield hp per level" from "10% bonus to missile kinetic damage"
- CPU increased to 270 (240)
- Powergrid increased to 70 (60)
- Amarr Destroyer bonus changed to "10% increased armor hp per level" from "10% bonus to light missile and rocket max velocity"
A new charge type for interdiction sphere launchers which acts as a 'web bubble' has been introduced: The Stasis Webification Probe.
The Stasis Webification Probe Attributes:
- Volume: 3 m3
- AOE Range: 10.00 km
- AOE Duration: 30.00 s
- Maximum Velocity Bonus: -30%
- Warm-up Duration: 3.00 s
- Role bonus added to Claw, Crusader, Taranis, Raptor: 100% bonus to the benefits of overheating Afterburners and Microwarpdrives
- Made preparation for the upcoming Crimson Harvest event that will begin on 29 October
Missions & NPCs:
- NPC bounty values for COSMOS NPCs have been removed.
- Significantly increased the Standings values gained from killing NPCs related to Triglavian Space
- Corrected Standings incorrectly gained from Rogue Drone content unrelated to Triglavian Space
- Reworked the Triglavian Wormhole site distribution rules
- It is now possible to warp to 0 in Triglavian Wormhole sites
- Increased the time between NPC spawns around Triglavian wormholes
- Increased the drop availability and variety of Triglavian Space Filaments
- Fixed an issue which caused some Conduit Gates in Triglavian Home systems to be misaligned
- Fixed an issue where a Triglavian Extractive Super-Nexus might be placed in areas without ore present
- Fixed an issue where traffic control messages would incorrectly appear when using Triglavian Conduit Gates
Patch Notes For 2020-10-20.1
Features & Changes
Missions & NPCs:
- Temporarily removed reinforcement fleets from GunStars and Werposts to investigate cluster performance concerns.
- Separated the Autopilot avoidance settings for EDENCOM and Triglavian Minor Victory systems.
- Added warning pop-ups when attempting to jump through a stargate leading to an EDENCOM or Triglavian Minor Victory system.
- Added Triglavian warning icons to stargates leading to Triglavian Minor Victory systems.
- Fixed an issue where the Drone health bar does not show in drone bay after changing character.
- Fixed an issue where players would incur standings loss with the Triglavian Collective when destroying a Stellar Observatory in an Observatory Flashpoint dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where Resource Wars pop-ups would not displayed correctly.
Patch Notes For 2020-10-16.1
- Fixed an issue where expired Triglavian wormholes would not always redistribute.
- Fixed an issue that was causing an empty and unfinished site from appearing in some parts of space.
- Reduced brightness and color saturation of text in various locations:
- Scroll entries in show information windows
- Chat window
- Input fields
Patch Notes For 2020-10-15.1
- Fixed known instances of erroneous standing changes occurring from older Rogue Drone content.
- Fixed issue with 'Apply Skill Points' not loading while under influence of a Cerebral Accelerator.
- Fixed issue with the calendar showing dates incorrectly.
Patch Notes For 2020-10-14.1
- Fixed an issue that caused Triglavian hangars to appear in some Hi-Sec stations.
- Fixed an issue that caused Triglavian hangar visual effects to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that caused all wormhole visual effects to appear the same, regardless of wormhole type.
- Fixed missing fan issue in Caldari hangars.
- Fixed an issue where you could not check who the Fleet Commander is after joining the fleet.
- Fixed an issue with overlapping text when expanding and reducing autopilot bar.
- Fixed an issue where Player Corporation Information windows would appear blank.
Patch Notes For 2020-10-13.2 - Hotfix
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the game client from starting properly if "Always use English language" option was enabled in the launcher.
Patch Notes For 2020-10-13.1 - Totality Realized
Features & Changes
Features & Changes
- Updated hangar audio in all NPC structures.
Several changes described in the recent Resource Distribution Update dev blog are now live.
Ore DNA Changes
|Scordite||150 (-196)||90 (-83)|
|Pyroxeres||0 (-351)||90 (+65)||30 (-20)||0 (-5)|
|Plagioclase||175 (+68)||0 (-213)||70 (-37)|
|Omber||0 (-800)||90 (-10)||75 (-10)|
|Kernite||0 (-134)||60 (-207)||120 (-14)|
|Jaspet||150 (-200)||50 (-25)||0 (-8)|
|Hemorphite||0 (-2200)||240 (+140)||90 (-30)||0 (-15)|
|Hedbergite||450 (-550)||0 (-200)||120 (+20)||0 (-19)|
|Gneiss||2000 (-200)||1500 (-900)||800 (+500)|
|Dark Ochre||0 (-10000)||1360 (+1360)||1200 (-400)||320 (+200)|
|Crokite||0 (-21000)||800 (+800)||2000 (+2000)||800 (+40)||0 (-135)|
|Bistot||3200 (-8800)||1200 (+1200)||160 (-290)||0 (-100)|
|Arkonor||0 (-22000)||3200 (+3200)||1200 (-1300)||120 (-200)|
|Spodumain||48000 (-8000)||0 (-12050)||0 (-2100)||1000 (+550)||160 (+160)||80 (+80)||40 (+40)|
|Bezdnacine||40000 (+26800)||0 (-2200)||0 (-3780)||4800 (+3700)||128 (-57)||0 (-10)|
|Rakovene||40000 (+37800)||0 (-7200)||0 (-855)||3200 (+3200)||0 (-450)||200 (-70)||0 (-83)||0 (-2)|
|Talassonite||40000 (+27400)||960 (+504)||0 (-81)||32 (+19)|
Asteroid Belt Changes
- Removed all variations of Omber and Kernite.
- All variations of Veldspar have been removed
- Quantity of all variations of Pyroxeres, Plagioclase and Kernite reduced by 75%
- Quantity of all variations of Hedbergite increased by 400%
- Removed all variations of Scordite, Plagioclase, Omber, Jaspet, Hemorphite, Hedbergite, Gneiss, Dark Ochre and Crokite.
- Quantity of all variations of Kernite reduced by 75%
- Quantity of all variations of Bistot reduced by 70%
- Quantity of all variations of Arkonor reduced by 50%
- Quantity of all variations of Mercoxit reduced by 90%
- Removed all Ore Anomalies from High Security systems.
- Certain Ore Anomalies are removed from Low Security systems.
- Quantity of all variations of Gneiss and Dark Ochre in all Low Security Ore Anomalies increased by 300%
- Quantity of all variations of Crokite in all Low Security Ore Anomalies increased by 9900%
- Removed from all Wormhole Anomalies the following ores and their variations: Veldspar, Scordite, Plagioclase, Jaspet, Hemorphite, Hedbergite, Dark Ochre, Crokite, Mercoxit, Spodumain
Sovereign Ore Anomalies
Quantities and Ore Composition of all Sovereign Ore Anomalies are adjusted.
K-Space Gas Sites
- The spawn probability of all Mykoserocyn sites has been reduced.
- The spawn probability of Cytoserocin sites will be reduced.
W-Space Gas Sites
- The respawn time for all Fullerite gas sites has been increased.
- The spawn probability of all Fullerite gas sites has been reduced.
- All Fullerite quantities in all sites have been increased by 100%
- Certain Fullerite sites have been removed from higher class wormholes.
- The spawn probability of all Ice Sites has been reduced.
Performed ECM Stabilizer Tiericide.
- 'Hypnos' Signal Distortion Amplifier I → Hypnos Compact Signal Distortion Amplifier I
Modules removed and migrated:
- Initiated Signal Distortion Amplifier I → Hypnos Compact Signal Distortion Amplifier I
- Induced Signal Distortion Amplifier I → Hypnos Compact Signal Distortion Amplifier I
- Compulsive Signal Distortion Amplifier I → Hypnos Compact Signal Distortion Amplifier I
All market orders for the affected modules will be removed, the modules and escrow will be returned to the character who created the order.
We will convert every module of one type into modules of another type, everywhere in the database. This includes modules currently fit to ships and modules in containers or contracts.
Meta Level changes:
- Hypnos Compact Signal Distortion Amplifier I Meta Level 4 → Meta Level 1
- Signal Distortion Amplifier I: CPU 27(30), ECM Strength Bonus 7(5), ECM Range Bonus 7(5)
- Hypnos Compact Signal Distortion Amplifier I: CPU 24(29), ECM Strength Bonus 8(10), ECM Range Bonus 8(10)
Structures & Deployables:
- Second phase of the Quantum Cores update is now live and all new structures must have a core inserted to complete the onlining process.
- The Triglavian Invasion has come to an end. The Collective now inhabit 27 systems severed from the rest of New Eden, forming the new Nullsec Pochven region which can be accessed via wormholes and filaments. According to reliable sources some Triglavian vessels in the area may carry filaments for escaping this new region. Unconfirmed stories also state that these filaments are available for purchase in the new Triglavian stations. Active Market Orders and HyperNet Offers within Pochven have been cancelled and both goods and escrow have been refunded. In addition to that, Agents within Pochven have been removed and any active missions have been cancelled.
- There is a lot to discover in these systems as they function completely differently now that the Triglavians have taken them over. More details will be reported by The Scope in the coming days. Until then, Capsuleers that dare to venture into the new Pochven region can discover things on their own. Since Medical Clones within Pochven have been moved to a character's birth Station, some capsuleers will need to travel to the systems to uncover the mysteries - the lucky (or unlucky) players already within those systems are free to undock - at their own risk.
- The Player Bounty & Killrights features has been temporarily disabled with today's deployment, please see this forum thread for further details.
- Pressing Control+Shift+F9 (Rebindable shortcut) will now activate a UI-Only Mode which Capsuleers can use to hide the 3D scene.
- Made several changes to NES:
- Removed fast checkout pop-up
- Updated the text to clarify fast checkout process and card saving information
- Added larger PLEX icons to fast checkout
- Updated various NES Store buttons and layout
- Updated in-game PLEX purchase button style and layout
- Improved the method used to render text font in client.
- New client font settings have been added allowing to change font size between Small, Medium and Large:
- Medium size font is set as default.
- Changing font size can be done by accessing in-game settings, selecting the 'General Settings' tab and modifying the Font Size option.
- This affects all languages except Japanese, Korean, and Chinese localized clients, since the font size for those languages was already increased.
- A new shortcut activated Help Pointer overlay has been added.
- The groups in the Help Pointer window have been made collapsible.
- Several new UI pointers have been added.
- Added fitting warnings when user is missing charges and stacking penalties.
- Made it easier to find fitting for your ship.
- Added tooltips for stacked windows.
- Allow Corporation Leaders to kick multiple players at once.
- Added Corporation panel to The Agency homepage.
- Added a new message to Contracts and Locations which appears when it is possible to travel to the system but not via Stargates, such as systems within Pochven or wormhole systems
- Fixed an issue where "Create Alliance" UI is dismissed when submitting invalid data.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when attempting to fit a Subsystem to a T3 ship from Corporation Deliveries.
Audio & Graphics:
- Fixed an issue that caused graphics settings to sometimes revert to previous configuration after switching characters.
- Adjusted the color of the Tachyon Cloud HUD icon to more accurately reflect the cloud color.
- Fixed an issue that caused Entropic Disintegrators to occasionally visually strike incorrect target.
- Fixed an issue that caused loud unexpected audio when docking while in Planetary Production mode.
- Fixed an issue where a lapsed Omega Account would still receive Omega Daily Login Rewards.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Buy PLEX' would be missing from NES when opened from Character Selection.
- Fixed issues causing Structure Fighter bays to not have a 'Launch' icon.
- Fixed an issue that caused tabs to remain lighter after use.
- Fixed an issue that did not allow Tutorial to be started from the Agency.
- Fixed issues with the Map not updating when leaving or boarding a ship with a jump drive.
- Fixed an issue with the application of Skill Points in which an incorrect time saved was reported.
- Fixed an issue on the Agency that caused smaller sized sun icons to be cut off from the results.
- Centered Agency icon on Aura's transmissions during the Tutorial.
- Fixed issues where 'Give money'/'Give ISK' would not update balance after completing the transfer.
- Fixed an issue with the wallet displaying an inaccurate balance when completing a mission.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wallet to display a negative value when completing the first mission of a session.
- Fixed an issue that caused text to become brighter when scrolling through requirements on the info window.
- The tactical overlay velocity arrow will no longer show banding when the camera is looking directly at it.
- Fixed an issue where selecting to not discard a message on the pop-up window will still close the message when the 'New Message' window is attached to another window.
- Fixed an issue that occurred because the 'Available Contracts' tab has been renamed to 'Contract Search', and the pointer tool couldn't find it.
- Fixed an issue where the pop-up window that appears when you 'Join Fleet' from a Fleet Advert is misleading.
- Fixed an issue where the Watch List header displays incorrect cursor when hovering over it.
- Fixed an issue where pointers were not finding either the fleet settings and overview settings if those windows were stacked.
- Fixed an issue where viewing 'show info details' for a ship with high sensor strength caused the word
pointsto be truncated.
- Fixed an issue where non-item links do not appear correctly when dragged into item search boxes.
- Fixed an issue where clicking "Add members" in Access Lists window closes People and Places window if it is also open.
- Fixed an issue where newly set up windows on second character may be reset to previously set condition after using the log off feature.
- Fixed an issue where Fleet Finder did not filter out adverts from blocked characters.
- Fixed an issue where the Pointer Window was missing the Chat channel Icon pointer.
- Fixed an issue where there is no pop-up about asset safety tax for courier contract.
- Fixed an issue where fleet broadcasting buttons did not function correctly while docked in a Structure.
- Fixed an issue where the Location Change Timer tooltip for Crime Watch has a double space.
- Fixed an issue where there is an unnecessary space at start of the second paragraph in the 'Join Fleet?' confirmation pop-up.
- Fixed an issue where it is possible to bypass word filters by putting banned words in a URL.
- Fixed an issue where sending a bug report failed to submit attachments, if the log file was too short.
- Fixed an issue that caused it to take a very long time to load the Members List in large Corporations.
- Fixed an issue that caused Aura window to get stuck.