Patch Notes - Version 19.06
The following page will list patch notes for all updates within this release (Version 19.06). We invite you to join the player discussion about the content of this release on EVE Online forums:
Initial Release Date: 2021-07-13
Last update: 2021-07-13
🤝 - Indicates a change inspired by player's feedback or suggestions.
Patch Notes For 2021-07-13.1
Features & Changes
Features & Changes
- The Bring Out EVE's Colors update is live and introduces a range of huge visual improvements, ensuring that New Eden continues to set a standard as a visually stunning universe. The update includes:
- PBR shader adjustments, including changes to roughness calculation and visibility factor.
- Modified lighting with brightened reflection map generation and asset backlighting.
- Postprocess color improvements - tonemapping adjustments to brighten colors, extend the color range, smooth out gradients, and emphasize highlights
- Numerous tweaks to assets, environments, and effects to maintain their appearance with the new tech.
- Characters in windows are now rendered with 4x supersampling when Antialiasing is set to “High.” (DX11 only)
- Characters in windows now require substantially less video memory to render. (DX11 only)
- 🤝 Introduced a new booster: Strong Veilguard Booster.
- When consumed, this booster will increase the duration of the stabilized cloak effect when activating cloaking devices.
- Booster is manufactured from a new blueprint.
- Booster Duration: 30 Minutes
- Stabilized Cloak Duration Bonus: 200%
- Adjusted Bastion Module:
- Target painter resistance has been reduced from -95% to -50%.
- Sensor dampener resistance has been reduced from -95% to -50%.
- Weapon disruption resistance has been reduced from -99% to -50%.
- Bonus to sensor strength has been reduced from 1,000% to 100%.
- Removed the ECM Immunity.
Science & Industry:
- Added new Covert Mobile Cynosural Beacon Blueprint that can be found across Pirate NPC stations across null security space.
- Cost: 100,000,000 ISK
- Time per run: 3 hours, 20 minutes
- Tritanium: 8,200
- Pyerite: 5,111
- Isogen: 22,040
- Zydrine: 6,320
- Megacyte: 8,230
- Broadcast Node: 6
- Organic Mortar Applicators: 2
- Self-Harmonizing Power Core: 3
- Sterile Conduits: 4
- Wetware Mainframe: 4
- Guidance Systems: 12
Added new Strong Veilguard Booster Blueprint which copies can be found in the LP Stores of members of the Servant Sisters of EVE.
- Cost: 10,000,000 ISK, 10,000 LP
- Runs: 5
- Time per run: 20 minutes
- Input Materials:
- Pure Strong Crash Booster: 12
- Pure Strong Mindflood Booster: 15
- C3-FTM Acid: 6
- Megacyte: 8
- 🤝 Role bonus for fleet interceptors (Ares, Crow, Malediction, Stiletto) has been changed to include a reduction in scan resolution penalty while using Interdiction Nullifiers, the role bonus is now:
- 80% reduction in Interdiction Nullifier reactivation delay, max lock range penalty, and scan resolution penalty.
- 🤝 Tech III Cruiser ship destruction will no longer cause a skill level loss in a random subsystem skill.
- Powergrid has been increased from 50 to 60 MW
- CPU has been increased from 200 to 240 tf
- Maximum Velocity has been increased from 300 to 340 m/sec
- Maximum High Slots have been increased from 4 to 5
- Launcher & Turret Hardpoints have been increased from 3 to 4
- Powergrid has been increased from 1100 to 1150 MW
- Maximum Velocity has been increased from 170 to 190 m/sec
- Maximum High Slots have been increased from 6 to 7
- Launcher & Turret Hardpoints have been increased from 4 to 5
- Drone Capacity: 25 m3
- Drone Bandwidth: 25 Mbit/s
Structures & Deployables:
- Added new Covert Mobile Cynosural Beacon.
- This new deployable brings Covert Cynosural Fields to mobile deployables. The beacon is not globally visible in the overview and can be anchored in systems that are cynosural jammed.
- Shield / Armor / Structure HP: 5,000 / 5,000 / 10,000
- Minimum distances from other Mobile Cynosural Beacons: 10 km
- Minimum distance from Control Towers: 50 km
- Restricted to Security systems below: 0.5
- There are no ship-type restrictions on deploying this item into space but, as with the Covert Cynosural Field Generator I module, only Black Ops jump drives can lock on to the generated beacon.
- Activation Delay: 1 minute
- Maximum lifetime: 30 minutes
- Volume: 210 m3
- Skill Requirements: Anchoring 5, Cynosural Field Theory 5
- Fixed an issue where the Children of Light VFX would not loop while within range of the landmark and would not disappear after leaving the range of the landmark.
- Fixed an issue that caused Ogre drone and it's variants to be displayed incorrectly.
- Adjusted the location of the Oracle Imperial Jubilee SKIN's decal to be consistent with other decals for the ship.
- The visual effects of the GalNet StreamCast Unit SKINs have been adjusted.
- Adjusted pattern in "Bloody Hands" SKIN to fix pixelation.
- Entering and exiting character customization while Aura is on the screen now correctly resumes her animation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Solar System Map to open automatically.
- Removed "enable/disable light background" option from chat tabs when stacked.
- Fixed an issue that caused the "Lock" option to not persist on the Fitting window.
- Fixed the slightly misaligned scanner window when docked.
- Fixed an issue that caused Crtl+Tab to close fullscreen window in display.