New Features, Config Changes and Bug Fixes
New Features / Configuration Changes and Bug Fixes
- Possible autopilot fix for "hung at stargate" bug.
- You can no longer jettison capsules directly into space. This fixes the 'destroy capsule = claim bounties on character who jettisoned it' exploit.
- Autopilot route information now clears properly when final destination reached.
- Autopilot now stops at each waypoint if set to do so.
- There is now a context menu for mines and when you target them, you get damage level brackets for them instead of the picture target bracket.
- Splash damage (from things like missiles) to fellow gang members is now ignored by the aggression/penalty system.
- You can now see ownership information in the "Show Info" windows of cargo containers and sentry guns.
- Players with negative security ratings can now enter empire space, the sec rating decides at what system security level the local forces attack.
Modules / Ammo
- Fixed the module fitting bug where if you were quick, you could fit more than one module into the same slot.
- Fixed the ammo reloading bug where sometimes when reloading specific amounts of ammo into a weapon would give errors about not enough space remaining when there was enough space.
- Billboards should now show news and bounty information.
- Bookmarks from old missions are now cleared up after a mission is terminated to avoid confusion.
- A bug in regards to pirates that relate to a mission stayed in space indefinetly after a mission had timed out was fixed.
- Reworked NPC loot dropping so that it doesn't block the cleanup after the destroyed NPC. This was causing problems when people cleaned out a squad of police.
- Advancements in Planck Bubble Generation Technologies have allowed for the creation of containers that have higher capacity than volume. All containers can now contain 20% more than the space they occupy.
- Planck Bubble Generation has the added restriction of not being able to place a Planck Bubble generator within another Planck Bubble, as that would cause an indeterminate graviton harmonics chain reaction, with an expected breakdown of causality.
- The green/red bar in the buddies list to indicate the online status of a player, is back.
- Character Creation templates have been added to make character creation easier. The old method (now called "Custom Method") is still available, too.