Patch Notes - Version 19.05
The following page will list patch notes for all updates within this release (Version 19.05). We invite you to join the player discussion about the content of this release on EVE Online forums:
Initial Release Date: 2021-06-08
Last update: 2021-06-15
🤝 - Indicates a change inspired by player's feedback or suggestions.
Patch Notes For 2021-06-15.1
Features & Changes
- The Gallente Federation Day event has begun! This is the 238th Federation Day, an annual celebration of the founding of the Federated Union of Gallente Prime. The festivities across Federation space will run until downtime on June 22nd.
- Daily Login Gifts are available to all capsuleers including skillpoints, skins, Gallente Federation apparel, and a special 4-day Gallente Federation Day Expert System
- A special warp velocity bonus will apply to all capsuleers travelling within the Gallente Federation regions.
- The Federation Navy parades have returned and can be found within the Luminaire, Villore, Dodixie, Lirsautton, Alentene, Orvolle, and Octanneve systems. Capsuleers can receive skill points for completing daily challenges to visit these parades and launch fireworks alongside the other revelers.
- Federal Mining Expedition sites have returned and can be found within the Marele, Goins, Crux, and Lolbrerie constellations for the duration of this event
- To celebrate Federation Day, new Strategic Materiel Defender SKINs for the Maulus, Algos, and Myrmidon have been added to the Federal Strategic Materiel loyalty point store
- New Gallente landmark sites can be found within the Iyen-Oursta, Mannar, and Reschard systems.
- A themed abyssal proving ground will be running from June 18 to 22, featuring a 2v2v2 Gallente Cruisers and Assault Frigates team free-for-all format.
- Join the community-run celebrations in Luminaire starting at 18:00 UTC on Sunday June 20.
- Stay tuned for opportunities to show your Gallente pride through creative propaganda and trivia prowess later in the week!
Patch Notes For 2021-06-10.1
- Fixed an issue where the external links for both the EVE Academy and CSM voting page in the Agency were unavailable in wormholes.
Patch Notes For 2021-06-09.1
Features & Changes
- Added hyperlinks to the player and corporation names in the descriptions of the new stargate monuments.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the activation of Microwarpdrive modules near the newly activated Empire stargates.
- Fixed an issue where passwords were not being saved for POS after log off.
- Fixed an issue when clicking a Help Section video link in chat, the Help Section would include a missing UI.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to expand/collapse a Group in the Video Browser of the Help Section.
Patch Notes For 2021-06-08.1
Features & Changes
Features & Changes
- Modified the atmospheric audio in the Jita 4-4 Hangar interior scene.
- Players are now able to apply more than one Daily Alpha Injector without a server restart (24 hour timer).
- Corporations can now join Faction Warfare without a server restart (24 hour timer).
- The Daily Democracy event is now live and will run until 11:00 UTC on June 15. Citizens of New Eden can cast their vote in the democratic player elections for the 16th Council of Stellar Management!
- To celebrate this important moment in EVE Online yearly cycle, all players can claim free gifts from Skill Points to unique ships and Filaments as part of the event.
- All accounts older than 60 days with an Omega clone status are eligible to vote in the player elections and actively participate in the selection process of the council that will be collaborating with CCP in the ongoing development of EVE Online.
- All cloaking device modules now grant the ship a temporary buff, "Cloak stablization". This temporary buff will prevent being decloaked from the new mobile observatories introduced in this update.
- The duration of the buff is 15 minutes, and can be re-applied to the full duration again by simply activating your cloak module again.
We are setting the new hardened cloak buff with a 15 minute duration to start, but in the future we have the option of adding even more time to specific cloaks or even certain ship classes if needed.
Science & Industry:
- Added new Mobile Observatory Blueprint
- These Blueprints can be found across Pirate NPC stations across null security space.
- Cost: 140,000,000 ISK
- Time per run: 3 hours, 20 minutes
- Input Materials:
- Tritanium (246000 Units)
- Pyerite (5111 Units)
- Isogen (3556 Units)
- Zydrine (1840 Units)
- Megacyte (120 Units)
- Broadcast Node (10 Units)
- Organic Mortar Applicators (2 Units)
- Self-Harmonizing Power Core (4 Units)
- Sterile Conduits (4 Units)
- Wetware Mainframe (4 Units)
- Guidance Systems (8 Units)
Structures & Deployables:
- Introduced a new mobile deployable: the 'Mobile Observatory'.
- When deployed, these new mobile observatories, will "ping" the entire solar system periodically with a chance to decloak cloaked ships that do not have a cloak stabilization buff active.
- Shield, Armor, Structure HP: 5,000, 5,000, 20,000
- Disallowed in: Wormhole, Pochven, Abyssal Space
- Minimum distances from other Mobile Observatories: 10 km
- Minimum distances from Stargates, Stations, or Upwell Structures: 1,000 km
- Restricted to Security systems below: 0.5
- Activation Delay: 10 minutes
- Maximum lifetime: 1 hour, 40 minutes and 30 seconds
- Volume: 100 m3
- Skill Requirement: Anchoring 3
- Four new stargate connections have been built by the four empires of New Eden.
- Hykkota (The Forge) ↔ Ahbazon (Genesis)
- Irgrus (Metropolis) ↔ Pakhshi (Genesis)
- Kenninck (Placid) ↔ Eggheron (Solitude)
- Saminer (Tash-Murkon) ↔ F7-ICZ (Stain)
- New monuments have been placed beside each of the new gates listing the names of the Capsuleers and Capsuleer corporations that contributed the most to the empire mining expedition sites that helped collect resources for these new stargates.
- Added descriptions to Mannar and Leremblompes systems. Notable celestials in these systems have been given custom names.
- 🤝 Added a filter in the Fleet Composition window so you can filter on any of the text and added group summary to the Fleet Summary page.
- 🤝 The "Exterior View Disabled" UI message will fade out entirely after 20 seconds when first enabled.
- Added EVE Academy tutorial videos to the help section in the Agency
- Fixed texture symmetry issue with Victorieux Luxury Yacht and Opux Luxury Yacht.
- Fixed an issue where EDENCOM Stockpile Tenshu structure and AEGIS Security Garrison structure icons were missing.
- Fixed an issue with light intersecting Jita Trade Hub geometry on medium shader settings.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Wyvern base color to appear incorrectly white.
- Fixed an issue which caused acceleration gate perimeters to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with the Pointer Window where UI Elements with long names will have an overflow issue when pointing to them.
- Fixed an issue where the Activity Tracker's Info Panel would disappear when tracking or untracking nodes.
- Fixed an issue when applying to a fleet when in a Corporation, the word 'Corporation' in fleet up request message is duplicated.
- Fixed an issue that caused fullscreen windows Docked to left or right to not resize correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the video progress bar did not stop when a video was paused in the Help Section of the Agency.
- Gallente President NPC corp description updated to reflect current officeholder.
- Updated shuttles that were missing nullification information on traits tabs.